Friday, September 2, 2011

Lora and Nate's wedding at Bali Hai



of late I have had a wonderful opportunity to design tropical weddings.
Lora's wedding was of the weddings that was 
fun and we used non traditional florals.
For her ceremony we used vibrant gladiolas. 
These wonderful gladiolas have gained a bad reputation, 
however here we used them in a tropical flair 
For the reception which overlooked the beautiful San Diego 
bay and downtown, we used centerpieces with loose cut florals 
like gingers, parakids,oncidium orchids, mango calla lilies, red anthuriums. 
We paired them with our teal linens and champagne pintuck napkins.
A very different yet cool wedding and want to hear something crazy 
I still have Lora's bouquet with me as I am righting this post. 
(She forgot it and I am glad I picked it up as she had a family heirloom to it)
We wish Lora & Nate a wonderful happy married life together.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover