Monday, August 24, 2009

Shilpa and Rich Wedding



Shilpa loves dark purple calla lilies, lavender calla lilies, beautiful lady slipper orchids and finalized her bouquet with peacock feathers.

In the hustle and bustle of the wedding I could just capture couple of shoots from here and there.


The Ceremony and Reception took place at La Jolla Cove Suites with of course the Beautiful Ocean View. We used bamboo poles with star gazer lilies,white phalaenopsis and peacock feathers. It was exciting to watch the phalaenopsis orchids flutter like butterflies with the peacock feathers.



Just when shilpa was about to walk down the aisle I could get this shoot.
(Sorry for the background, I couldn't help)

The Abbey Catering and Event Design Company, Beautifully Catered and Coordinated this wedding.

Shilpa and Rich are graphic artists and to incorporate elements like peacock feathers, dragon flies, are few to mention.



I promise I will post "better shoots" from the wedding once I get them from the photographer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover