Monday, December 3, 2012

A new day, a new design!


I have been trying to drift towards the non-conventional 
centerpiece recently. A traditional tall centerpiece with a
well rounded design is beautiful. However, more and more clients 
I am meeting now a days, want something different.
A different look and style without straying away from the norm.
So I came up with this piece where I used fluffy white hydrangea blooms, 
dainty and elegant calla lilies, full open exquisite soft pink peonies, 
white phalaenopsis and cymbidium orchids.
All the same flowers but a different design.
Like they say "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder"

We used a simple white love seat covered with a pewter faux fur
to change up the design. 
For 2013, I predict either sequin or faux fur will hit it big.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover