Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Timeless classic white wedding bouquet.


It's been a fabulous holiday season and I'm back now after a nice 
mini vacation. I enjoyed every single bit of the holiday season.
From shopping, eating, meeting friends and family and lot more. 
I missed home(India) though a little 
bit but California will always be home to me!

We started this year with a big bang, a beautiful fabulous wedding!
I will be posting details soon. For now, a timeless classic white bouquet 
from this past weekends wedding. The bouquet had gardenia and white roses 
which was embellished with feathers, lace, bling and a fabulous broach.
Who said you can't have it all???

  






1 comment:

  1. Hi this nice post about Gardenia Bouquet, White Bouquet, White Bouquet with Feathers, White Rose. Thanks for share the wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover