Saturday, June 1, 2013

Pink and Peach Centerpiece



The peach roses scream summer to me.
I have always wanted to design a wedding with this combination.
Its vibrant and subtle at the same time.
And finally I got my wish last year.
(This setting is from last years wedding)
Before the wedding I got this idea of adding multiple
pieces on one long table to see how it would look.

For this setting instead of placing a single centerpieces or 2
centerpieces of the same size on a long table, we added
multiple pieces in different sizes.
We used a gold rosette linen from our personal collection with
gold chargers and flatware.

Let me know what you think?

The link for this actual wedding with this
color combination is HERE and HERE










No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover